How to cancel Patreon membership
I unfortunately can’t cancel for you – Patreon doesn’t give me that ability. But, it’s easy enough for you to do! Here’s the steps:
- Log in to patreon.com
- Hover over to your profile image (in the top right corner) to open the user menu.
- Click on “Manage Memberships” from the menu.
- Click the “Edit” link next to the membership you want to cancel.
- You’ll land on the familiar payment confirmation page. Scroll down and click the “Edit or Cancel Payment” link directly under the “update” button.
- Select the option to “Edit or Cancel Payment”.
- Click the “Cancel” button to confirm.
For more details about canceling, visit this page on Patreon’s Help Center. It answers various specific questions regarding billing, accessing content after you cancel, etc.
Thanks for the support, good luck, and all the best!
Need help with something else? Visit my Help & FAQ page »
Enjoy my lessons? Buy me a beer!
If this and my other lessons have proven helpful to you, please consider making a one-time donation to my tip jar. Contributions of any amount help make this project possible (including the many, many hours I put into it).
You can also support me on Patreon. For only $3/month you'll get access to a print-friendly PDF of my notes for each lesson.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Be sure to never miss a lesson by subscribing on YouTube. I put out 2-3 new videos every week. These include full song lessons, as well as covers, practice tips, behind-the-scenes updates. Thanks!